“Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.” —Bill Gates
- Looking at my 12 years younger brother playing Assassins Creed 2.
- Kit: You can just press the button, you don't need to hit it while the guys running.
- Brother finds out I'm correct.
- Brother: You aren't as stupid as you look.
- Kit wonders when his 13 year old brother grew a pair.
“All code can be made shorter, but all code also has at least one bug. So eventually your code will be just one byte – but it will be the wrong byte.” —sp332
“Counting lines of code for maintenance work is a little like evaluating your mechanic based on the weight difference of your car before and after he fixes it.” —Matthew Spivey
“The best way to find out if you can trust someone is to trust them.” —Ernest Hemingway
- L: Why are you looking at your groin, with sunglasses on?
- Kit: You know what I realised?
- L: What?
- Kit: That the world looks darker with sunglasses on, than without sunglasses on.
- L: I have sunglasses too.
- *puts them on*
- Kit: Oh my god, Kim Jong-Il is in your room!